Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-27 Origin:Site
1. Determine the position of the lamp; Prospecting geological situation, if the surface is 1.2 meters of soft soil, then the excavation depth should be deepened; At the same time, it should be confirmed that there are no other facilities (such as cables, pipes, etc.) below the excavation position, and there is no long-term sunshade object on the top of the street lamp. Otherwise, it should be replaced appropriately.
2. Reserved (excavated) standard pit (designed depth according to lamp post height) at the position of the lamp; Placement of buried parts is carried out. The embedded part is placed in the middle of the square pit, one end of the PVC threading pipe is placed in the middle of the embedded part, and the other end is placed in the storage battery. Pay attention to keep the embedded parts, the foundation and the original ground on the same level (or screw top and the original ground on the same level, depending on the site needs), one side should be parallel to the road; In this way, we can ensure that the lamp post is upright and not deflected. Then it is fixed with C30 concrete. During the pouring process, the vibration rod should not be stopped to ensure the overall compactness and firmness.
3. After construction, clean the residual mud on the positioning plate in time, and clean the impurities on the bolts with waste oil (before construction, wrap the bolt position with adhesive tape to prevent too many magazines from sticking to it and affecting the installation progress).
4. In the solidification process of concrete, regular watering and maintenance should be carried out; The chandelier can be installed only after the concrete is completely set (generally more than 72 hours).
1. Fix the components of each part: the sun plate is fixed on the support of the sun plate, the lamp holder is fixed on the arm, and then the support and arm are fixed on the main rod, and the connecting wire is led to the control box (battery box).
2. Before lifting the lamp pole, check whether the fasteners in each part are firm, whether the lamp cap is properly installed and whether the light source works normally. Then the simple debugging system is working properly; Loosen the connection line of the solar panel on the controller, and the light source works; Connect to the sun plate connecting line, the light is off; At the same time carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; All belong to normal, can lift installation.
3. When lifting the main light pole, pay attention to safety precautions; The screws must be firmly fastened. If the sunrise Angle of the component is not correct, adjust the direction of the sunrise completely to the south.
4. Put the battery in the battery box and connect the cable to the controller according to the technical requirements. First connect the battery, then load, and then connect the solar panel; When wiring operation, we must pay attention to the wiring and the wiring terminal indicated on the controller can not be connected wrong, positive and negative polarity can not collision, can not be connected; Otherwise, the controller will be damaged.
5. Check whether the system works normally. Loosen the connection line of the sun board on the controller, the light will be on; At the same time, connect to the sun plate, the light is off; Carefully observe the changes of the indicators on the controller; Seal the control box until everything is normal.
If users install lamps on the ground by themselves, precautions are as follows:
1. Solar street lamps use solar radiation as energy, and the abundance of sunlight shining on the photovoltaic module directly affects the lighting effect of the lamps. Therefore, when choosing the installation location of the lamps, the solar cell module can illuminate the sunlight at any time without leaves and other shielding objects.
2. When threading, be sure to pay attention to the wire is not clamped in the connection of the lamp post. Wires should be securely connected and wrapped with PVC tape.
3. To ensure beautiful appearance and better solar radiation reception of battery components, clean the dust on the battery components once every six months. Do not wash the dust from bottom to top with water