Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-02 Origin:Site
Single solar cells cannot be used directly as power sources. As a power source, several single cells must be connected in series, in parallel, and tightly sealed into components. Solar cell components (also called solar panels) are the core part of the solar power system and the most important part of the solar power system. Its function is to convert solar energy into electric energy, or send it to storage battery, or push the load to work.
1. Glass: ultra-white cloth-patterned tempered glass, thickness 3.2mm, light transmittance of more than 91% in the wavelength range of solar cell spectral response (320-1100nm), resistant to ultraviolet radiation, and light transmittance does not decrease. The components made of tempered glass can withstand the impact of an ice ball with a diameter of 25 mm at a speed of 23 meters per second.
2. EVA: A high-quality EVA film with a thickness of 0.5 mm is used as a sealing agent for solar cells and a connecting agent with glass and TPT. It has high light transmittance and anti-aging ability.
Performance requirements of EVA film used for solar cell encapsulation after curing:
Light transmittance is greater than 90%; cross-linking degree is greater than 65-85%; peel strength (N/cm), glass/film is greater than 30; TPT/film is greater than 15; temperature resistance: high temperature 85°C, low temperature -40°C . ,
3. TPT: The back of the solar cell has basic requirements such as aging resistance, corrosion resistance, ultraviolet radiation resistance, and airtightness.
4. Frame: The aluminum alloy frame used has high strength and strong resistance to mechanical shock.
1. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells
The photoelectric conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon solar cells is about 15%, and the highest is 24%. This is the highest photoelectric conversion efficiency of all types of solar cells, but the production cost is so large that it cannot be widely and widely used. To use. Since monocrystalline silicon is generally encapsulated with toughened glass and waterproof resin, it is durable and has a service life of up to 15 years, and up to 25 years.
2. Polycrystalline silicon solar cells
The production process of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is similar to that of monocrystalline silicon solar cells, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cells has to be reduced a lot, and its photoelectric conversion efficiency is about 12% (on July 1, 2004, Japan Sharp’s efficiency is 14.8%. The world’s highest efficiency polycrystalline silicon solar cell). In terms of production cost, it is cheaper than monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the materials are simple to manufacture, the power consumption is saved, and the total production cost is lower, so it has been developed in a large amount. In addition, the service life of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is shorter than that of monocrystalline silicon solar cells. In terms of cost performance, monocrystalline silicon solar cells are slightly better.
3. Amorphous silicon solar cells
Amorphous silicon solar cell is a new type of thin film solar cell that appeared in 1976. It is completely different from monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon solar cells. The process is greatly simplified, the silicon material consumption is low, and the power consumption is lower. The advantage is that it can generate electricity in low light conditions. However, the main problem of amorphous silicon solar cells is that the photoelectric conversion efficiency is low, the international advanced level is about 10%, and it is not stable enough. As time goes by, its conversion efficiency decays.
4. Multi-compound solar cells
Multi-compound solar cells refer to solar cells that are not made of a single element semiconductor material. There are many kinds of researches in various countries, most of which have not been industrialized, mainly as follows:
a) Cadmium sulfide solar cells
b) Gallium arsenide solar cell
c) Copper indium selenium solar cell (new multi-element band gap gradient Cu(In, Ga)Se2 thin film solar cell.