Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-10 Origin:Site
1. Look at the overall "power factor of the lamp": low power factor means that the driving power and circuit design used are not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the lamp. With low power factor, the life of the lamp with the best lamp beads is also very short.
2. Look at the "heat dissipation conditions of lamps and lanterns-material and structure": the heat dissipation of LED lamps is also very important. For lamps with the same power factor and lamp beads of the same quality, if the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the lamp beads will work under high temperature and the light will decline. Very large, the lamp life will be reduced.
3. Look at "lamp bead quality": The quality of lamp beads is determined by the chip quality and packaging technology.
4. Look at the driving power used by the lamp. Compared with other parts of the lamp, the service life of the power supply is much shorter. The service life of the power supply affects the overall life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the lamp bead is 50,000 to 100,000 hours. The service life is between 0.2 and 30,000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the service life of the power supply.
Fifth, look at the light effect: the same lamp bead power, the higher the light effect, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the lower the power consumption, the more energy-saving.
6. Look at the efficiency of the power supply. The higher the efficiency of the power supply, the better, and the higher it is, indicating that the power consumption of the power supply itself is smaller and the output power is greater.
Seven, to see if it meets the safety standards, my country's LED lighting safety standards have been issued, please choose LED lamps according to the safety standards stipulated by the country.
8. See whether the workmanship is fine.
In addition to the main aspects mentioned above, a good-quality LED lamp must have different technical requirements according to different use environments, such as moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-magnetic, and anti-lightning.